We are a noteworthy organization in the domain, engaged in providing a high quality range of Laminar Air Flow equipment. This equipment is manufactured from premium quality components procured from reliable vendors of the market. Further, this range is well-reckoned in the global market for its sturdy construction, high performance, simple operation, less maintenance and long service life. Available in different specifications as per the application requirements of food, chemical, pharmaceutical and many other industries, this Laminar Air Flow equipment is available at very affordable rates.
a) To provide working space comprising as standard features HEPA filter having efficiency of 99.997 % down to 0.3 % microns, pre filter 90 % down to 5 microns, suitable motor blower assemblies, working Table Top, side Acrylic panels, Fluroscent tube light & pressure differential Manometer.
A laminar flow system is essential in particulate contamination control. It has been designed to provide great operator protection. The laminar air flow helps prevent contamination of biological samples, semiconductor wafers, or other particle sensitive devices. There is stainless steel cabinet with no gaps / joints, where spores might get collect. Our Vertical Laminar Flow units provide a high level of control for critical activities, and they handle products effectively in a sterile environment. They are engineered for enhanced Airflow Efficiency.
Pros & Cons
- Needs less floor space - compact.
- Appropriate for compounding sterile goods.
- Safety: no direct blowing of air at operator, and sash to provide a barrier for operatorâs face.
- Filter on top: easygoing access.
- Fewer cross-contamination of items placed on the work surface.
- Less turbulent consequence from air striking big objects or process equipment.
- Requirement for overhead clearance; servicing unit or changing filters may involve a step-ladder.
- Cannot place hands or items on the top of other items - blocks the airflow.
- Enhanced turbulent effect of air striking surface for the work.
- To create particle-free work environment â provide excellent clean-air environment for numerous laboratory requirements.
- Especially suitable where a single clean air environment is needed for small items, like particle-sensitive electronic instrumentation.
- Commonly used for specialized work in the laboratories.
- Perfect for general lab works, especially in the pharmaceutical, medical, electronic & industrial sectors.
|No of HAPA Filter||1||1||1||2||2|
|No of Pre-Filter||1||1||1||2||2|
|Illumination||1 x 20 watts||2 x 20 watts||2 x 40 watts||3 x 40 watts||4 x 40 watts|
|Working Table Top||2' x 2'||3' x 2'||4' x 2'||6' x 2'||8' x 2'|
|Motor Blower||0.25 H.P||0.5 H.P||0.5 H.P||1.0 H.P||1.0 H.P|
|Cabinet||Mild Steel powder coated|
|Side panels||Acralic/ Glass|
|Air Velocity||Between 0.4 to 0.5 m/s +/-20%|
|Sound Level||Less than 65 db (A)|
|Light Intensity (Lux)||900-1300 Lux|
|Cleanliness||Federal Standard 209 E class 100|
|Gas cock||1 no for each|
|Castor||Movable castor wheels at the bottom|
|S.S. Table Top||2'x2'||3'x2'||4'x2'||6'x2'||8'x2'|
|U.V. LIGHT||2'||3'||4'||3' x2 Nos||4'x2 Nos|
|Power Consumption||2 amps||3 amps||5 amps||8 amps||8 amps|
|Net Weight||50 kg||65 kgs||75 kgss||88 kgs||105 kgs|
|Electric requirements AC 230 V & 50 Hz cycle|
- N.B: Due to continuous R&D model/specifications may change.
- Picture shown with optional accessories.
W/32-B, M.I.D.C., Tarapur Industrial Area, Navapur Road, Boisar, Maharashtra, 401506, India